This charter sets out information and direction to our customers, dealers and employees on our service standards and feedback mechanisms. Neale Goad Automotive Pty Ltd (NGA) encourages customer feedback to continuously improve the quality of services we provide.
Who are we and what do we do?
Our customer charter is part of our commitment to deliver a market leading customer experience. Whether you need to contact us regarding a concern with your NGA, have a question regarding your treasured classic or just looking for a car wash NGA, our skilled customer care team will provide quality consistent information, support, advice and assistance to help you.
We continually look to improve our response and processes, finding solutions for customers through their feedback.
Our Customer Service Principles
We commit to responding as quickly as possible, but within one business day, to any enquiry through our phone, email, social media, web and chat services.
We are committed to providing high quality products and market leading customer experiences. If you believe we have not met this commitment, please contact us.
We are committed to open and transparent communication with our customers.
- We will explain the benefits of our new vehicle voluntary warranty in addition to your statutory rights and remedies available under the Australian Consumer Law
- We will be consistent in all our communications, through our NGA Customer Care.
- We clarify your concern and explain how we will help you in plain language
- We are open and approachable
- We are clear about reasons for our decisions and advice
- We let you know when you can reasonably expect an outcome
We promote equality and diversity
- We treat all employees and customers fairly
- We create an inclusive culture for all employees and customers
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
NGA is committed to complying with the Australian Consumer Law. Our vehicles come with guarantees covered by the Australian Consumer Law under which NGA guarantees that its services will:
- be safe, durable and acceptable in appearance and finish;
- be fit for any particular purpose that the consumer makes known to NGA; and
If NGA fails to meet these guarantees in relation to your vehicle, you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund from NGA under the Australian Consumer Law, depending on the circumstances. If there is a major failure, you are entitled to choose the remedy. If there is a minor failure, NGA can choose the remedy. You may also be entitled to compensation for other reasonable losses caused by the breach of a consumer guarantee.
If NGA has been unable to resolve your enquiry, you can use the following methods to raise a concern, or make a complaint to NGA Customer Care:
Telephone: 03 5339 2056
Fax: 03 5339 2566
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5.30 pm AEST.
What information will you need to raise a concern?
- Your name, address, phone number and email;
- Your invoice number;
- Vehicle kilometers;
- Details of your concern; what have you experienced?
Acknowledgement of your complaint?
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly, and preferably within 1 business day.
How do we look after your complaint?
Your complaint will be assigned to an NGA Customer Care Advisor who will collate the information supplied by you and may ask you for additional information to assist in the investigation and resolution of your complaint.
Following consideration of your complaint and any investigation, we will contact you to advise:
- the outcome of your complaint and any action to be taken (verbally or in writing)
- the reason/s for our decision
- the remedy or resolution/s appropriate for your complaint, and
- any options for review that may be available to you, such as internal or external review
We will retain comprehensive records of your complaint:
- how we managed your complaint
- the outcome of your complaint, any recommendations made to address concerns identified and any decisions made, and
- any outstanding actions that need to be followed up
We will ensure that outcomes are properly implemented and monitored.
How long will it take to resolve my complaint?
We will always endeavour to resolve your complaint, as quickly as possible however, there may be times that the process takes a little longer than we would anticipate. We are committed to transparent communication and will ensure you receive regular updates on the progress with your complaint.
Alternate avenues if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint
In the event you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may request for this to be reviewed by a Customer Care Team Leader. The Team Leader will fully review your complaint and the investigation undertaken and will then contact you to either confirm the original outcome or to offer an alternative resolution.
You may choose to initiate a review of your complaint externally of NGA and if you choose, can contact:
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading Tasmania
- ACT Office of Fair Trading
- NSW Fair Trading
- SA Office of Consumer and Business Services
- WA Consumer Protection
- Local State or Territory Small Claims Tribunal
- ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission)
- ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission)
Please help us continuously improve
Who should you contact for further information?
Please refer any queries, feedback or complaints to:
Customer Care Officer
Neale Goad Automotive Pty Ltd
206 Burnbank Street, WENDOUREE VIC 3355
Phone:(03) 5339 2056
Fax:(03) 5339 2566