- Self Level Design so that the linkage on the loader maintains the bucket in the horizontal position, just by operating the boom, offering safe work performance
- Quick Hitch Design so switching from buckets to pallet forks, bale spikes etc. is easier and quicker.
- Quick Attach Design so the loader can be easily installed and removed with just two pins.
- The front axle with a ‘limited slip differential’ provides additional pulling power in tough soil conditions.
- Easy Access Fuel & Battery
|Maximum Engine HP||80 @ 2300|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Displacement - cc||3192|
|Compression Ratio||18.4 :1|
|Type||Four stroke, direct injection, turbo charged, water-cooled, diesel|
|Alternator||12 Volt, 45 Amps|
|Battery Capacity||12 Volt, 88 Amp hours|
|Number of Gears||12 Forward, 12 Reverse|
|Type||Forward-reverse synchro-shuttle with speed synchromesh & range constant mesh|
|Pump (type)||Open centre, full-live hydraulic with position and draft control|
|Hitch lift capacity - kg||1800 kgs|
|No. of optional remote valves||1 spool standard|
|3-Point Linkage||Category 2, with adjustable outside lateral stabilisers|
|Pump Output||41.6 l/min|
|Type||Independent two lever engagement|
|PTO RPM(Engine rpm)||540 @ 2187|
|Overall length - mm with 3P||4104 mm|
|Overall width - mm||1963 mm|
|Min. Turning Radius - mm (w/o brakes)||3962 mm|